Residency / Address Information

Residency needs to be provided to the school office when you register your child.   
Please provide two (2) pieces of documentation from the following list for residency:

  • Lease Agreement
  • Mortgage papers
  • Driver’s License or Valid Federal/State ID
  • NIPSCO bill
  • Water bill and/or sewer bill
  • Bill with the home mailing address
  • Home telephone or cellular telephone bill with home mailing address
  • Guardianship papers
  • Affidavit or Residency (notarized) (must be submitted annually) (This form is available in the school office)
  • Indiana Department of Education form I, II, or III (forms can be picked up at your child’s school)